Friday, June 3, 2016

Free "Soft Summer" Digital Scrapbook Paper Pack (212p)

While I was at the My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop in Midway, Utah, I saw THEE cutest quilt. I loved the colors so much I made a freebie paper pack for you. See my picture of the quilt below.

Terms of Use for this freebie:

Click to enlarge.

This quilt kit came with printed fabric block elements in the pattern. My mother-in-law ended up buying the kit for $189.99. Wowza, she didn't even blink an eye at the price. The pattern alone (included printed fabric block elements) was $60 of that. I cannot wait to see it after she makes it up. What a darling concept. I just fell in love with this little girl in the beach changing room.  Cute! Cute! Cute!

**Disclaimer: I don't actually know anyone at My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop (Midway) but I sure enjoyed their cute little store. You know what Midway is for don't you? Swiss Days, of course. 

https://www.facebook.com/utahshophop/?fref=nf


No comments: