Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday's Guest Freebies




I had to show this one for my ten year old self that
would have dreamily fainted with glee for the 
girly-ness of it. 

I think the goal would be to have a nice selection
of frames at hand at all times.  It takes you away
from your scrapping focus to go find them. 


OH! 

And matching OH! I love scrap-birdies so much. 



How can you not need this if you have a little boy
with his own bucket full of dinosaurs?

I couldn't pass up these gorgeous textures.



This puts the scrap into scrapbook, doesn't it?  Cute.

I love the frame cluster and ribbon.  How pretty.

 

3 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

Thank you very much for highlighting my freebie :)

Alexx... said...

Tks for shared my kit... Alexandra - Projeto Scrap-team Brasil.

Mom24boys said...

Thank you so much for sharing my wordart!