Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Mauve Rose Crackled" JPG Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters

I ended up lightening my png mauve roses another 2 shades because they looked too dark with the light background.  But still.... I love it!!! I want to command my daughters to be little again so I can decorate their rooms in pink!!! None of this pirates stuff!  Just girly girl as far as the eye can see... Hmm, how much longer until I really have grandchildren? Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.... I would love to see what someone creates with these.  You can email me a jpg file at grannyenchanted1@gmail.com  I'm really thinking about hosting a Granny Enchanted guest gallery because so many people are making such great creations with these letters.  I have a boy theme planned next, but I have to warn you I might pop right back to roses.  These would look great in Halloween orange, don't-cha think?  Maybe a bat where the rosette knob is? Tomorrow: This same alphabet in a transparent background PNG.


























 





















4 comments:

Administrator said...

A special Thank you to Craft Crave and all my Craft Crave guests. ~Granny

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you , but I don't know how people are going to use a Jpg alpha ? if it was transparent Png , yes , but Jpg with a background attached ... ?

Administrator said...

Ah, but there is almost always a PNG on my blog. This exact alphabet has the png of the roses only on this post: http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2011/09/mauve-rose-png-free-scrapbook-alphabet.html

And on this exact style you will find the png of the frame, bow, and letter with a transparent background on this post: http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2011/09/9-28mauve-rose-crackled-png-free.html

You will find a full directory of alphabets showing the jpg versions and png versions at www.grannyenchanted.com I create JPG versions as a courtesy for those who are not digi-savvy and use JPGs. JPGs and PNGs don't always appear on the same day. Sometimes on a new alphabet you will need to wait one day. Glad you like it. ~Granny E