Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Halloween Words" JPG Lower Case Free Scrapbook Alphabet










And....reading it a 3rd time... I'm so in love with this cut and paste... I feel so blonde that I only found it today.  If you're new to my blog you'll see I generally have between 2 and 4 posts for each alphabet because of png vs. jpg and lower vs. upper.  If I put them all in one post it would take forever for the screen to load: I looked through all the Halloween photos of our family, really I did, before I went to my social network and found pictures of my genetically, aesthetically superior friends.  They were gracious enough to grant me permission to use these photos.  When Mary Poppins showed up at our church party we all laughed extra hard because she really could be Mary Poppins.  Classy, Classy, Classy.  Her chimney sweep looks great with a matching shirt.  I asked my husband to dress up darling like these two did.  After an hour of negotiation he decided he'd be Batman so he could see me in a Catwoman suit... Um, no.

HOW TO GET THE BEST QUALITY IMAGES OFF OF THIS BLOG AND INTO  YOUR LIFE. CLICK HERE FOR GRANNY'S INSTRUCTIONS.

CLICK TO ENLARGE





I have never seen a better Cruella than my friend Amy.  The best part was her dalmatian!  I wish I had a pic of her husband dressed up as Jasper, Cruella de Ville's henchman.  My favorite song to sing when I'm making children clean their rooms and they're stomping around calling me a big fat meanie is Cruella de Ville, so it was an extra treat to do a Cruella scrap page.  Perhaps I can wrestle Amy's Bo Peep and Woody, from Pixar's Toy Story, Halloween pics from her.  The children were Bo's sheep.  

CLICK TO ENLARGE





































Okay, this little guy is corrugated cardboard, or something loosely related to it.  I'm sorry I didn't make corners for you... But that's what flowers are for, those really lazy dayz.




Yes, it is the same green bow set... Okay, so I'm lazy.  I love the Photoshop Enhance...Adjust Color...Color Variation tool.  And it's looking good in red, isn't it?  It had to match Cruella's sweet gloves?

Ack!  I almost forgot my diamonds.  Did I ever tell you I made a good sized collection of diamond papers?  Well, I did and they'll pop up here or there, maybe all at once if I have a day where I'm not making an alphabet.










No comments: